SEAPLANSPACE workshops curriculum – general part
University of Gdańsk invite you to join an international on-line part of the SEAPLANSPACE workshops.
The workshop will take place on 9th and 10th of January 2021, where each day will include 4 modules.
The workshops curriculum is as follows:
- Introduction to Maritime Spatial Planning (MSP)
- MSP and environmental objectives
- MSP – Defining and vision
- Transboundary aspects of MSP
- Introduction to Blue Economy and MSP
- MSP Conflicts and synergies
- MSP Case study
- MSP Developing indicators
- Monitoring of MSP
- Socio- culture significant areas of MSP
- MSP Game